Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you can join me as I Hunt for Caterpillars! Check back daily for updates.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Can you find my bunk bed?



We spent the past week at the bunk house at the Pearl River Wildlife Management Area. This is run by the Louisiana Department of Fish and Game. This was our research center while we were in the field.







Which bunk bed do you think was mine?

This is our kitchen, office, caterpillar rearing area of the bunkhouse. We were able to enter data on the caterpillars, blog, and organize our picture we were taking.

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a very loud discussion the kids determined that your bunk was the one with the hat hanging upside-down, they saw your cell phone on your bed and YOUR water bottle on the floor next to the bed.

How did they do?

 
At October 1, 2008 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Karen Retford said...

Wow, what powers of observation. I thought I dcould really fool you. The hat was worn every in the field to protect me from falling caterpillars. Steve, had a caterpillar drop from the trees onto his neck. He said it burned like a flaming hot marshmallow. I guess I should have hid my water bottle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home