Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you can join me as I Hunt for Caterpillars! Check back daily for updates.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Greetings from New Orleans


Greetings from New Orleans. Yesterday was my travel day, got up at 3:00am to be on the road to the Sacramento airport by 3:30am, my flight was at 6:30am. Stopped in Dallas for about an hour and arrived here at 2:35pm. New Orleans is on Central Time and you are on Pacific Time. What does that mean? We have a two hour time difference. Right now it is 10:48am in New Orleans (as I write) and it is 8:48am in Empire.


Look at the picture at the top of the page! What do you infer is going on? Is it a parasite growing on the tree? or is it a symbiotic relationship (good for both)? What do you think the plant is? What kind of tree?

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The to look happy together and the fern is not tyring to take over the tree.

Bianca Valenzuela

 
At September 24, 2008 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like the fern is trying to take over the tree. The tree looks like it is dying.

Marco Martinez

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home